So I just realized it is already the middle of October. Oops. However, it is never to late to have some goals for yourself! Here is how we did on our goals for the month of September:
- Finish subfloor - Done
- Finish framing (!!!) - Basically done! One or two walls left
- Finish plumbing - Not even close to starting. Those plumbers...
- Start electrical - Nope
- Go to the zoo.... - Yes!
- Set up at home office - The basics are done
- Go to an apple orchard - Yes. So much fun
- Attend a State football game - Yep
October has already been a busy month. I didn't mean to abandon the blog like I unknowingly did, but hey, sometimes life happens. We went on a very fun week-long vacation to the Caribbean to visit (and surprise) my sister. I also start working from home this week which has been interesting trying to get everything connected and set up. I also am due to become an aunt any day now. Lots of changes! With the few weeks left in the month, here are my goals.
- Go to the NC State Fair
- Start plumbing @ Myrtle (not even going to kid myself it will get done this month)
- Start electrical @ Myrtle
- Pick out a pumpkin at the pumpkin patch
- Determine if renters will renew lease...
- Refinish Restore lights
Happy October! Before we know it, it will be Christmas time!